Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 day photo challange

I thought since so many people are doing it I will start also!! Plus this could help make the next month fly by!!


Day One: Photo of yourself with fifteen facts

2011


Well this one is easy since I have taken so many for Matt since he has been gone.

1. I am currently stationed in Mountain Home AFB Idaho
2. I grew up in Littleton Colorado
3. My husband is currently deployed to Iraq
4. I have two dogs
5. After my husband gets out of the military we will be settilng down in Ohio and I cant wait!
6. I lived in California for 3 years after high school
7. I have only been out of the country twice and it was to Mexico
8. I am a substitute Teacher currently enrolled in college
9. I love my husband more then anything in this world
10. I love sports specially Basketball and college Football
11. Im a sucker for the gym
12. I can not wait to be a mom
13. My best friend is a girl I met online in an Air Force forum and we have only seen each other twice since we met so far.
14. I love relaxing and watching Movies with my husband
15. Im addicted to Facebook

PS MATT COMES HOME NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: