Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dog Shows

You know Im bored when I post 3 blog posts before 8am :)

So Tuesdays are when Law and Order SVU marathons are on like I mentioned in my project gratitude below. Well the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show decided to rudely interrupt my marathon for an hour or two booo!!! Anyways my reason for this post is because well I am too lazy to find the remote to change the channel so I am sitting here watching this dog show. While watching I am listening to these announcers describe these dogs when they come out all proper and prance around with their owners ( who look very silly by the way) while staring up at them the whole time waiting for their treats. Anyways these announcers are describing these 'origins' of these dogs as they come out and I find it very funny when a hunting dog comes out or a working dog or whatever. This is because do you HONESTLY think these show dogs have ever hunted or 'worked' in their lives?? No way. I bet they dont even sleep outside. These owners spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on beds and collars and grooming and everything. This dog is no working dog!! So my point of this is these dog shows are absolutely ridiculous lol. Now dont get me wrong if you know me you know my dogs are pretty spoiled, but I also dont flaunt my dog around saying oh yea he is a hunter when really he will probably never go hunting during his life or sleep out side or anything. lol silly dog shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment