Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project Gratitude Day 1

I read on a blog somewhere that the one way to be happy is to sit and think about one thing you are thankful everyday. You can write it in a journal or whatever you decide. She wrote hers in a journal and tried to keep up with it on her blog. Well I think this is a great idea. These can be serious funny or whatever you are feeling thankful for that moment or that day.  So here I go with


                        Project Gratitude

Project Gratitude Day 1: I am thankful for Law and Order SVU Matathons on Tuesdays when Im not teaching and dont have much to do for most part of the day.

I am also thankful that SOME days my dogs like to be lazy.


Go ahead and try it!! I think this is awesome and an be kind of fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment