Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Survey

I copied this from Mary and since I am 'patiently' waiting for my husband to get on skype soI can take the dogs to town after I figured why not!

I see: My dogs playing on the bed
I need: to take a shower :)
I find: That deployments suck
I want: My husband to come home from Iraq like NOW
I have: The greatest Husband in the world!
I wish: We got orders to Guam
I love: love, my husband, my family , my friends, and my life
I hate: people who lie
I miss: my husband for sure
I fear: of losing those that I love
I feel: lazy
I hear: my dogs growling
I smell: hmmm
I crave: chocolate covered strawberries
I search: for books on my new kendle lol
I wonder: if we will ever get orders outta here
I regret: nothing because my past made me who I am today

When was the last time you ...

Smiled?: when LeBron was nudging the bed so hard it shook because he wanted to play
Laughed?: same time
Cried?: a few days ago because I miss my husband
Bought something?: Monday
Danced?: Thursday Night at Vals
Were sarcastic?: alll the time
Kissed someone?: September well I guess I kissed Jaybird and viv last week
Talked to an ex?: i have no idea
Watched your favorite movie?: I dont have a fav
Had a nightmare?: almost everynight

A Last time for everything ...

Last book you read: Reading three weeks in Paris and Confessions of a Military Wife
Last movie you saw: film: Hostage
Last song you heard: Oh gosh IDK
Last thing you had to drink: water
Last time you showered: yesterday afternoon
Last thing you ate: Frosted Flakes

Do You ...

Smoke?: never
Do drugs?: nope
Sleep with stuffed animals?: no
Live in the moment?: I try
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no, I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND!
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: Yes
Play an instrument?: Guitar
Believe there is life on other planets?: sure
Remember your first love?: yes
Still love him/her?: no
Read the newspaper?: sometimes
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: no
Believe in miracles?: yes
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: yes
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: no lol
Consider love a mistake?: no
Like the taste of alcohol?: wine and margaritas
Have a favorite candy?: chocolate
Believe in astrology?: sure
Believe in magic?: ehh...
Believe in God?: yes
Pray?: yes
Go to church?: i use to
Have any secrets?: yes
Have any pets: the two most wonderful dogs ever
Do well in school?: I like to think so
Go to or plan to go to college?: I am
Have a major?:elementary education
Talk to strangers who instant message you?: never
Wear hats?: sometimes
Have any piercings?: yes
Have any tattoos?: 7
Hate yourself?: no
Have an obsession?: im sure
Have a secret crush?: no
Do they know yet?: ^
Collect anything?: shoes ;)
Have a best friend?: yes!
Wish on stars?: sometimes
Like your handwriting?: never
Have any bad habits?: yes
Care about looks?: yes
Boy/girlfriend's looks?: looking good sometimes matters but i love a confident guy
Friends and other people?: i don't care
Believe in witches?: no
Believe in Satan?: its possible
Believe in ghosts?: i believe in spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment