Friday, February 18, 2011

Military Spouses Friday Fill in

This week’s questions are:

1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog?

I have so many I follow but for sure my best friend Vals

2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)?

Probably the extra money even though I find a way to spend it :)
Also it for sure makes me more independent.

3. How long did you date your before getting engaged? Married?

5 months!!


4. What do you think your would do if s/he wasn’t in the military?

hahaha hmm this is funny can I make a list?
Secret Service
Lawyer
Teacher
Sports Agent
Basketball coach
Track coach


5. If you could talk to the Secretary of (fill in your appropriate branch) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?

Honestly this one is hard. I will bring up the topic of the type of people they let into the darn military lol This was brought up a few days ago on a website how some neighbors are so weird which then brought up those in the military who get DUI and party too much or hurt their loved ones. I know you cant change people but thats scary to think I could be living next to one.

Thats all I can think about for this question because Im horrible with politics and military issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment