Friday, February 11, 2011

Must Reads

Im not really the type of person who reads alll the time. Really I go through phases. I will being going through something in my life where all I want to do is get a book and sit down and read and do nothing else really then I will go for months without ever looking at a book. Also Im not the type of person who starts a book and has to finish it even if its not that good. I have to be really into the book, Like way into it. Im a very picky reader. I like to read books that I can relate to in some way. Maybe not 100% relate to but books about military spouses, or something I might one day go through or have gone through in the past. Right Now Im reading Three Weeks in Paris. Now I have to admit this book goes through Phases. It tells a story about 4 women who attended an art school in Paris and now are returning back for their teachers birthday. When its talking about each individual I love it. Hearing their stories of back when they were in their early 20s and who they are now and there are sex scenes very detailed sex scenes. Lets admit my husband IS deployed so I seem to enjoy those a little too much. But when the book starts talking about their teacher and stuff I tend to not concentrate as well. But It is still a good book and I do plan to finish it. Along with that book I am reading Confessions of a Military Wife a MUST READ if your are a military wife. The Author is an ex military wife/ comedian/ author. She shares her stories as most military spouse books do but this one is a little bit of a funny twist. I find that it always cheers me up when Im having a down day. Below are some others I have came across that I just love and would consider must reads!


This will make you cry for sure but I love it


This book is awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment