Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Prayer for saftey

Dear God,

This prayer Lord, that I say tonight
Is for our troops who all must fight .
These are the troops that we all love
And so I pray dear Lord above
Please keep them safe while they’re away
And bring them home to us someday.

This prayer is not for ours alone
But for all military far from home.
I ask You to keep them safe and sound
On their way to where they're bound.
We love them all that are asked to fight
So keep them safe for us tonight.

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts
they perform for us in our time of need.


I pray that the lord keeps all our troops safe and brings them home to their loved ones soon including my husband. Today was scary. I just pray that he is always safe and happy and comes home to me soon.

I love you Matthew Ryan Gainer and just like I told you, You have kept every promise to me thus far you sure as hell better keep this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment