Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Plus side of the Military

So Tomorrow I leave for Malstrom AFB in Montana to go visit my best friend Val. So I was sitting here thinking to myself that is one plus, a major plus, of being married to a man in the military. You meet these people, some you dislike, some you like but forget when you move, and some you will never forget. There is always going to be those few that become life long friends at every base. Those you stay in contact with even when you guys are across the world. Soooo because of this you always have a place to stay in the many locations the military is stationed. So if I want to just go make a trip to Montana or Las Vegas to Guam or California or whatever its nice to know I have friends there! I am so excited to see my best friend after almost 2 years! yikes! But we are still closer then ever.

1 comment: