Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9:

A picture of the Person who has gotten you through the most.


That would be my husband Matt. He came into my life at one of the hardest points, when I was going through so much. He has always been there to support me and help me through whatever I need. If Im sad he cheers me up, if Im mad he makes me laugh I love him so much. I honestly dont know what I would do without him.

On his way to Iraq 2010




Val and I in Texas 2009
Now another person who has gotten me through so much would be my best friend Val. She is the other person I go to for everything. I dont kow what I would do without both her and Matt.

1 comment:

  1. omg I wish I had done my photo challenge on my blog so I could do more than one person, too! I sat there looking at my computer for like 10 minutes because I couldn't decide who has gotten me through the most! lol I obviously went with Andrew since he's been here longer and has seen more, but it was tough one!

    ReplyDelete