Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day while your husband is Deployed

yayyy thats how my Valentines day is this year. Not very exciting lol My husband did surprise me with NBA league pass at 2am in the morning though so I was extra excited about that. Also just when I was getting sad seeing all the couples and hearing about their plans I check my mail and my husband sent me a Happy Valentines Day letter. It came just in time which is pretty hard to plan when its Free Mail coming from Iraq. Sooo my day consist mostly of Homework and getting some things ready for my Trip to See Val then my Cheerleaders had a game tonight. Im still getting over my allergic reaction from Saturday so Im not feeling myself. But tonight will consist of Oreos and Wine for dinner. Should be a good time right? Well Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment