Sunday, February 6, 2011

When he gets home

I was sitting here thinking about what I want to do when my amazing husband comes home from Iraq after six longgggg months. Then I thought about all the stuff we have to do yikes! I am going to want to relax and never leave the house and just sit there and hold hm but I know that wont happen after the first day. He will have in processing(booooo), then we have to file our taxes, then within the first week he is home we have his pre op appointment, and the next day his knee surgery which of course will have him our for a few weeks. So then before his surgery we have to do the things we have been missing for six months. Plus I know he is going to want to play basketball everyday since he hasnt played for 6 months and then turns and has knee surgery a week later which will keep him out for a month. Then less then a month later we leave for Australia for a week and a half then come home for a few weeks then off on our long drive to Ohio for two weeks!! Ohio is going to be awesome. While we are there we are gonna look at land or a house for when we settle down when Matt gets out. Then we drive home and a month later we drive to Oregon to see my brother get married! Even with out all that crazy and fun stuff I would be happy just to have him home with me. To wake up next to him and cook for him and take the dogs on a walk with him.. just to have him HOME!!! MARCH IS IN 23 DAYS!!!!!I cant wait to be in the month that he get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment