Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today is wonderful

Today is a wonderful day. Other then the fact I woke up to pee everywhere because well as I posted below Im a bad mom and didnt take LeBron out when I should have and the fact I lost my license plate in the car wash today is a great day! I took the puppies to the dog park, I paid for our Airline tickets and our deposit for out trip we are taking to Australia in April thanks to the wonderful wedding gift/money from my wonderful in-laws, I got a call from the car wash saying they found my license plate so I dont have to buy a new one yet again ( I have done this before same car wash I swear that car wash eats them), I called USAA to file a claim for the chip in my window and they are coming out the same day to fix it ( man thats service), I called the couch people to get it cleaned for when Matt comes home, did two of 4 final assignments, and am just having a good day overall!!! Not to mention my husband makes me so extremely happy that the littlest thing makes me smile and my heart pound. He is just so wonderful to me. He has a smile that can make my day a wonderful one. I love you honey. SOOOOOONNNN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment