Friday, February 25, 2011

Project Gratitude Day 11

I have had a rough few days. No sleep due to nightmares and stuff.. So today I was in bed all morning and was really a mess. I finally got up outta bed because I needed stuff at the commissary. Well i threw my hair back barely but any makeup on and had my husbands sweat pants and shirt on so clearly I looked like a scrub. By the way I NEVER go out of the house like this ever. Well while at the ommissary an older man probably retired AF stopped me and said I had the most amazing dimples and we talked for a tiny bit then later on he came to me because he needed an ink pen totally tuned my day around.

So today I am thankful for the few old people who say things that brighten up your day. Thanks guy who ever you were.

Oh and Im also thankful for Ice cream.. that always makes a bad day a little brighter :)

1 comment:

  1. you had a much better old person experience than I did today. While at the commissary for snacks, Andrew and I passed an old man, and I turned around after passing him to look at a baby we passed, only to catch him whipping his head around to check out my ass very noticeably. It was very creepy and uncomfortable...ugh.
    I'm glad your day got better though...at least you had a nice old person experience! love you :)

    ReplyDelete