Saturday, January 22, 2011

Its coming! But not fast enough!

38 days away! We have 38 days till the wonderful month of March will be here, the month I have been waiting for since Matt told me he would be deploying  last March. To think Almost a year ago Matt warrend me that he probably would be getting orders to deploy for 6 months in September. Well we have almost 5 months down. And with 38 days till march left it means we are finally in the month that my husband comes home!!! I honestly can not wait. I mean who could really? All I have to do is keep myself crazy busy for this next 2 months so the time will go by fast. My mom comes Friday to visit for a few days, then Im trying to keep busy at the gym in the mornings, got to look amazing for our trip to Australia or and of course Matt lol, then we will have lots of meetings and planning with the Key Spouses and spouses group to plan their return home and then of course teaching! I a trying to get as many teaching jobs as possible in Feb. so the days will go by fast and of course the money is great too. Then I have school. I have 3 more weeks in My Ashford Class and then Will start another and then I have 5 more weeks in my UPOX classes then I will be done at that school for good! SO I have a lot to keep me busy hopefully it makes it fly by. I cant wait to see Matt walk into that Hanger for the first time. Then to bring him home to see our puppies and our new hoe he has never seen. Awwww what an amazing feeling that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment