Saturday, February 5, 2011

Military Spouses Friday Fill in

These are questions I have seen on sooo many military wives blogs or pages and thought I would join in and give it a try.. it could be fun. Every Friday I will post Military spouses Friday Fill in. Since I just decided this today I will post a day late!! :)

1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
Weather here in Mountain Home AFB Idaho has actually been decent. I have been able to run outside with the dogs which is great! Good think because my husband gets home from Iraq next month!

2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
Here is a catagory Im not very good at lol hmmm give my husband the credit cards and dont let me have access!!!


3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
Oh how I LOVED my Honda Accord from High school but of course I would have to say that I a in love with my trail blazer! Or as my husband would say "my truck" :)

4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
hhh I just started this so IDK

5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….

your bed has a permanent indent of your body!! hahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment