Sunday, October 31, 2010

Teaching

Well I have been out of the classroom since last semester. I took the vet job for the summer and took longer to quit that then planned. Well Im finally getting back in the classroom tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be teaching 2nd grade at East elementary as well as Thursday. The first time I ever taught was at East, it was PE. Actually I hated it. I will never teach PE again lol sorry baby but thats your deal. Well since then I havent gone back to that school. I mainly was at North Elementary and I loved it there. But anyways back to East tomorrow and the grade I want to teach when I graduate! So Im extremely nervous. I think that if I was back to teaching at North my first few days it wouldnt be so bad. I know that place and those people like the back of my hand. Well like I said Im nervous but Im so excited. I know when I get back in there it will be like riding a bicycle. Im in love with teaching so everything will be just fine. I just wish Matt were here when I got home like he was last year so I could talk about my days with him :( thats the only non exciting part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment