Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hi Im your new neighbor

So as I have posted before Im totally loving this new house and living on base again. Its just so convenient and my house is friggen AWESOME as my husband would put it. Now I hadnt had a chance to meet my neighbors yet since I have been so busy with moving and working. Well today I was pretty much forced to go over there. Now I am a very friendly person. I love meeting new people and Im the neighbor that bakes yummy food to bring to the new person on the block. But this was under different circumstances. I was bringing everything in from the commissary and I hung my keys up on the key holder. Put the dogs outside shit the backdoor and continued to go back to my car through the garage. Now what I didnt know was that even though you use your key to unlock the door in the garage doesnt mean it stays unlocked! Soo I locked everything inside. My keys my phone everything. I checked the front door went to the backyard checked that and same thing it locks behind me. SO I walked over to the neighbors and did a quick introduction then asked if they had the phone number to the base maintenance  While they were looking for it I see my dogs running around the front SO I went to go but them back in and checked the back door one more time. Hmmm it opened after a few jiggles lol well I guess I didnt lock myself out. So I walked over there told them I found a spare key to save me from even more embarrassment and walked around again. Needless to say I learned my lesson to always keep my keys on me even if I think the door is unlocked. But on a good note they were nice neighbors lol

No comments:

Post a Comment