Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are you gonna kiss me or not?

"Are you gonna Kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what? Look at all the love that we got it aint never gonna stop. Are you gonna kiss me or not"
 
This song makes me think of Matt our first kiss all all that we have been through. Many its crazy to see where we are after all that we have been through. Im so happy. He is truly amazing. He continues to amaze me everyday. I am just so full of love and so happy. My heart is so full right now. I mean there is always room for a baby :) but he is away and that cant happen right now so instead my heart is full of love for my dogs and mostly my husband. I just dont know how to express how much in love I am with him. I also cant say enough how blessed I am to have him as my husband. Instead I will do everything in my power to make him happy, to support him in all that he does, to do my part in making our life perfect, and to love him with my whole heart and never stop. I never thought this feeling was real and someones true love existed but it does and I have it. i can vouch for true love.. Baby you are just so amazing. Thank you for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment