Monday, October 11, 2010

I miss him so muh it hurts

Have you ever missed someone so bad it hurts? I mean it truly hurts. Your heart actually hurts and it almost makes you sick to think about how long it is till the next time you see them. I miss him that bad. Most of the time Im fine. I go on with my day almost like he is just at work and will be home for dinner. Then I run out of things to keep my mind and body busy. Thats when It hits me. Thats when I sit there and think about him and how long its been since I last saw him and how long its going to be till I see him again. Thats when it hurts the worse. I look at his pictures and smell things that he left behind that I refuse to wash that just hang in the closet. Or I fall asleep with his sweatshirt on with a little of his cologne sprayed in the neck of it so its almost like he is holding me. Doing those things and seeing him in those pictures just isnt good enough. The nights its not good enough are the nights that hurt the worse. I am truly thankful for the times I see him on Skype and the times I get his phone calls or all the emails that I get I am but I want to be selfish. I want him here with me in our new home and with our dogs. I just dont want it to hurt anymore. 5 months cant come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment