Saturday, November 6, 2010

A night to forget...

Last night I invited the spouses over for dinner and game night. It was a night to relax let lose and forget how much we miss our husbands and how much we hate this deployment. I think its been getting to all of us. We all have seemed to lock our selves away in our homes away from people. We havent really gone out for a while. So last night was good for us I think. We barely even played games we just sat and talked. About anything.. it was really nice. The only communications I have had for a week is my dogs and my students.. and lets just say talking to the dogs isnt enough and I cant vent to my students lol

Everyone has their own way of letting stress out and relaxing. Mine is either to cry or the gym. I have been living at the gym. Everyday I go and every day it helps. It gets me out of the house and well of course helps my look great!! lol I dont know what I would do without the gym. Its becoming a life saver this deployment. This weekend Im relaxing. Im tired, its cold and next week will be a busy one with Key Spouses meetings, spouses event, doctor appointments, and hopefully teaching. So for now Im relaxing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment