Monday, October 18, 2010

Back into shape!

So now that we are back on base and close to the gym I am starting to work out again.. well starting tomorrow :) I kept telling Matt oh Im gonna start again when you leave, oh Im gonna start now that we are back on base.. week its been like what 2 weeks since I moved in and I still havent gone? hehe woops! I have been so busy and tired. But tomorrow Im gonna run I think. We live in a nice little neighborhood and LeBron really needs exercise so If its not cold out tomorrow Im gonna go for a run. If it is cold I guess I will get my butt back to the gym. Im nervous. I havent ran in a longggg time. Its gonna be a struggle thats for sure. Now Im not out of shape physically. Well for me I guess I am. To others I dont look like it. But cardio wise I am very out of shape. So its going to be a long road back. But hopefully I have my cute little body by the time Matt gets home! Then after his knee surgery both of us are going to continue the whole gym thing. Not like he really needs it he is so darn active with allll of his sports that he stays in shape. So if you dont see me post for a few days or never again its because I died during my first workout in over 6 months lol. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment