Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall over night

Now I didnt take this its just one of my favorites!
Fall is my all time favorite season in these states where there are no beach. Now When im by a beach I just want it to be summer all the time. Short skirts tank tops and sunglasses are amazing. But those states I have to live in that is too far from a beach, fall becomes my favorite. I love it when the trees start to change to oranges and yellows and slowly fall to the ground. When its a little crisp outside not too cold for hats and gloves but for a sweatshirt or light jacket. When I get to bring my cute boots and jeans out. When I want to cuddle inside with my husband and dogs. When its time to bring out the crock pot and cook stews and soups and roast. Where I get to come home from work and put on sweats, which now that Matt is gone its his sweats :). Fall is my favorite time of the year here. It just seems like Fall came over night. One day it was hot and summer then the next the leaves were almost Orange and Yellow and it was chilly. Just over night, just like that. it makes me sooo happy. Well besides the fact that I wish Matt were here to spend it with me. I miss you honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment