Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Its official! Matthew and I get the keys to our base house Thursday morning! I am more then excited. Any one who talks to me can clearly see this. Im so giddy and cant stop smiling. I love to decorate and have that home feeling and its been 6 months since I had it last. Hopefully by the end of Sunday we will be all moved in and thats when the unpacking and moving furniture over and over and decorating begins. There is still time before the first snow fall for our little puppies to ply outside in their new yard. This is such an amazing feeling! I can not wait for Matt to get home so its all complete! I got home and immediately ordered 'We've Moved!" Cards to send out to our family and friends. I know so lame right! Thanks baby for making me so happy I cant wait till your home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment