Thursday, October 14, 2010

Typical Lab Puppy

Well LeBron is loving the fact he has a back yard that he gets to hang out in without me watching him or bringing him in right away. They get to hang out run and just do whatever out there. I forgot that he is a Labrador. I also forgot that he is 6 1/2 months old and is cooped up for a lot of the day in a kennel while im at work. So when I leave him outside what does he do? He digs. Now its getting cold outside which means wet. The lawn is always wet. He decided to dig a hole in the back yard and if that wasnt bad enough he decided to roll in it splash it everywhere then walk all over my patio. Again if that isnt bad enough he decided to paw my back door till it opened and let himself inside while housing inspection was here to tell me I need to take care of the house or we will have to pay for damage. Thank goodness I caught him before he hit the carpet. His bath took forever and it was hell. There was mud and hair all over the bathroom while my neighbor sat there and watched laughing at me struggling. So LeBron is grounded. He is not aloud to go outside and be left because I am not dealing with that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment