Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Am I a Blonde?

Im really begging to question if I am a blonde or not. I know its totally not something to be proud of and no offense to you true blondes ( Val ) lol BUT a brunette who just does some dumb things should be made fun of in my book. Now I am really a smart woman. I have common sense. Or I would like to think so at least. Now you read my post about me locking myself out yea people do that a lot it was just embarrassing because It was my second day and thats how I met my neighbors. Now yesterday I tried to Mow the lawn. I borrowed my friends mower because Matt was just gonna get one when he got back and its one of those ones that ride itself pretty much.. well here is me trying to mow the lawn instead the mower is dragging me across the lawn pretty much... Yea Im over the whole lawn thing.. never again! Ok now here is todays blonde moment of the day.... Yesterday the power went out. Since then my Carbon Monoxide alarm has been beeping ever minute... yea I knew it wasnt going off so I delt with it. Well it was still doing it today so I called the fire department explained my situation told them it wasnt going off just beeping. They told me to go out side with the dogs and wait for them. Now its 8 AM and 30 degrees outside.. I look way dumb. Of course they show up with their big truck so embarrassing. I wasnt even in danger or anything! As they were leaving I had to warn them that for the next 5 months or more I will be prolly calling them for dumb things. He laughed and said " Maam its totally fine it happens all the time" but they prolly really wanted to say was " Maam I will be sure to put your number on the block list as soon as we return to the station" Man I need to figure it out!!!!

1 comment: