Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beat

I have taken on just too much this week... probably this next 6 months actually. I wanted to stay busy while Matt was away so I continued to work at the vet, am substitute teaching, going to school, am a Key Spouse for the 726th squadron, will be coaching track in the spring, coaching cheerleading starting in a few weeks, going to event after event for my spouses, including ESC meetings again and last but not least I took on moving into a new house. YIKES! Its only Tuesday and Im dead. My dogs arent sleeping at night which means either am I. Today I was up at base at 7:30 AM to get housing stuff delt with, then went home had a few to relax then headed to work and just got off. Tomorrow I work Open to 3 then need to come home and pack as much as Matt's stuff as I can including packing the car before bed. Thursday I get the keys to the house at 9a and have just enough time to run to the house to drop off the stuff I got loaded before heading to my doctors appointment. Then after that its back to the house to meet Cody and heading down to town to storage so he can take Matt's car up to the new house and put it on jackstands for me. I wil be running back to the house to pack more then heading to base unloading while Hector as there to make sure the Internet people hook everything up right. Then I work at 5. Now Friday Im relaxing before work. Then back to packin and moving Saturday and Sunday to finish it up and of course cant forget Hectors Sensy Party Saturday. I need all of this done by Sunday so I can finally realx in my own home and not have to stress anymore. Then its a nice easy week or two of decorating and having fun.

I a ready for Matt to come home and its only been a Month. A month almost exactly. Its dragging on. Can I just go to sleep and not wake up till he is here? Baby I have realized how much I need you in my life. I love you and miss you so so much. Be safe and come home soon baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment