Thursday, October 21, 2010

What have I done?

Thats it this deployent has finally made me go CRAZY!! It has finally gotten to me lol.... well as you have read in a previous post I love love love music... it makes everything better. The sounds the lyrics.. specially with Matt gone. I listen closely to the lyrics. Anything that reminds me of Matt I just fall in love with. Its usually a mix of music a few weeks ago I was addicted to John Legon and now I am not too proud to say it but its Michael Buble! ahhhhh Ok some of his songs are totally cheesy but have you actually listened to some of his lyrics? They are truly amazing. Parts if not all of songs of his are what I love right now... I mean come on...

I'll be seeing you
In all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All day through


Ok well this one has always been one of my favs lol ^^^


All I do is dream of you
The whole night through
With the dawn I still go on
Dreamin' of you

You're every thought, you're everything
You're every song I ever sing
Summer, winter, autumn and spring

I'll find you in the morning sun
And when the night is new
I'll be looking at the moon
But I'll be seeing you
Of course this fits thats all I do is dream of Matt ^^^

Oh I know that the music's fine
Like sparklin' wine,go and have your fun
Laugh and sing,but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

All time fav of his <3


Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams
If only in my dreams

Of course many have sang this but never really ment anything to me till I had to spend it away from Matt

Im really feeling him today lol well then I hear one of his totally cheesy songs or see his dumb music video and I cant believe its even the same guy lol

But that doesnt matter because I love him today! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment