Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Profile Picture

Just to warn you this is prolly gonna be such a lame post!! Well I was sitting there the other day going through my Facebook pictures and really wanted to change my profile picture as I usually do every week or so. Now I could have done two things.. pick one picture of just me to go there, which I wouldnt dare to do because I miss my husband too much for him not to be up there with me( lame I warned), or tow put one of the pictures of us that I have probably had up a million times before. I hate this. I hate that we arent taking new pictures and making new memories of us. I hate that he is making his own 'memories' as lame as Iraq memories can be, and I am home making my memories and all we can do is talk about them over the phone next time we get to talk. What about making them together? Thats what we should be doing, specially since we are 'newlyweds' and all. I would really like him home thanks!!! The Holidays are coming near and I would kill to be spending them with him. I have been thinking too much about what its going to be like on Thanksgiving day or waking up on Christmas morning without him.. that sucks. Im waking up alone!! Wait a minute I thought when you got married that was part of the deal. I didnt have to wake up alone on Christmas Morning. I thought that I wouldnt have to do the dishes by myself after I cooked and amazing dinner on Thanksgiving? I guess The getting married handbook is different then the getting married to the military handbook.. I should have read the fine print I guess. Here we are only two months into this deplomyent and they are already setting a date for the next one.. How does this work. mind you it wont be till the First part of 2012 and the 726th actually gets to be home for Christmas finally but still!! Im just hoping one of two things happens. 1 Matt makes OSI first try and we can say goodbye to 726th and Mountain Home AFB before 2012 hits ( although I will miss my 726th spouses dearly) or two The next deployment ( to Afghanistan might I add) will stay the first part of 2012 if not be pushed back even more.. lets hope and pray for the first one though.. With my luck something will happen with OSI and the deployment will be moved to November of 2011 ugggghh.. Such a negative Nancy lol alright Vent over!

No comments:

Post a Comment