Sunday, October 31, 2010

Things I love






I love my husband, cuddling with my dogs Maui and LeBron, watching movies, kissing in the rain, walking along the beach, cooking, watching Matt play basketball, messing on the computer, meeting up with friends, teaching, snowboarding, watching sports in person ad on tv, going on walks, shopping, Cleveland Cavaliers, the gym, animals, traveling, family, kissing my husband, Ohio State, Christmas time, most of the time the military, LeBron James, Chocolate, When my husband isnt deployed or on TDYs, wine, the leaves in the fall, the smell of candles, daisy's, BBQ's, When I catch Matt staring and smiling at me, God, dreaming about having kids, hot showers, boat rides, going out to eat, tanning, being lazy, getting mail, chocolate covered strawberries, when Matt sings to be in the car, playing the guitar, staying in on Halloween night, taking pictures, texting, being in love, meeting genuinely nice people, coaching, Stay with you by John Legend, diamonds, running,music, playing tennis, walking the dogs with my husband along the river and watching LeBron play in the water while princess maui looks at him like he is crazy. I love my husband my dogs and my life. I am truly blessed and continue to live and learn and as long as Matts by my side while Im doing it my life will be perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment