Monday, October 4, 2010

Moving while Matts deployed

We should be getting a house on base by the end of the month. I am so excited to be back in my own house and around all my friends again. I have tons of wonderful friends who are going to make this move so easy. Now the one thing that sucks about moving while Matt is deployed is that this is where he was last. Its all him in here. His smell his stuff. I can remember things here.. now Im packing up all of our stuff and moving it to a house he has never been in or seen! Some where I cant remember seeing him stand. I dont like that very much. Welcome home baby this is ur new home, oh and let me show you where your stuff is. Oh and dont get up in the middle of the night before you know your way around the house so you dont run into furniture or walls or fall down the stairs! Sad right? Well that life in the military I guess. But me moving now is whats best for me, for us in the long run. I wont be so darn stressed and crazy anymore.. or at least not so much because who am I kidding? Im always stressed and crazy! I will be at legal and housing bright and early tomorrow and hopefully can have a new home to call my own by this time next week. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment