Thursday, May 30, 2013

Count down begins

We have a little over a week until M leaves and instead of spending it relaxing, we are running around like its a mad house trying to get as much out processing done as possible not to mention trying to buy a house ( more on that later). M reenlisted yesterday, another 4 years!! As of Saturday he has been in for 8 years. Im so proud of him. Although he signed for only 4 and get out right after when he first decided to go into the military he decided against that, and here we are now!! Next reenlistment is at 12 years and by that time it too close to 20 to get out. It would seem like a waste.

We have a week and a half full of nothing but appointments and tasks. Get new IDs or they will expire while he is away, all military wives should know that that is the worst nightmare ever!! That ID is our golden key! Find and book a good company to chip Ms car to Ohio. Its brand new, no way he was putting miles on that thing so soon!! Not to mention I refused to drive my Armada with 3 dogs and a toddler box all while pulling a small uhaul tailor behind it!! I would wreck. No doubt I would wreck. M needs to get his mom and I power of attorneys so we are able to deal with all of this stuff such as the house and car and everything. Also I need him to pull out everything he wants to get rid of so we can either sell or give away.

We will have no time to do anything when he gets back. He comes home and does the rest of his out processing. We ship his car. We have the movers come, we clean the house, we get it inspected. We have a first birthday to attend, as well as our going away party. MJs 18 month appt just days before we leave ( early no less because I refuse to find and use a doctor as soon as I get to Sandusky when I love ours so much) We rent the Uhaul, load it, and leave. No time for any extras in there. It all must be done before he leaves, or if I am able to do it on my own, before he comes home. Did I add I need to get Kimba fixed while M is away?? Of course I do thats my thing, M leaves I get the dogs fixed.

Then there is the house searching. As most of you know by my constant statuses complaining about how we cant find a house, its been a frustrating journey. After finding a house so soon when we thought we were going to Medina, we thought Sandusky would be just as easy. Well it was not. My In-Laws have looked at more houses then I can count and I bet our realtor is so over us. I am happy to say that we found the house!! Our offer was put in yesterday, she will receive it today. I do not think our realtor put a time limit for her to accept it on so she has as long as she wants, but she knows we have 1 week until M leaves to get the papers done and seems to be such a sweet lady I hope she doesnt take longer then a few days. This house is beautiful. I dont want to jink us so when she accepts our offer I will tell you all about it!!

So this is our next week and a half. Crazy busy and full of stress, panic, and excitement. PCSing is amazing, here we are getting ready to start another 4 years in a new location and next to our family. We couldnt ask for anything better. But its stressful. I do not wish this upon anyone hahah Just playing. Sorry this post is so boring. I just wanted to rant and what better place to do so then to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment