Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review : MAY

Well I got my Ipsy glam bag today for the month of May!! Im extreamly excited. This was my first one and the waiting just killed me!! There are some great products in it this month!

I had an Idea of what I was getting because you can see in your glam room on their site. You dont know the color or the smell and such but you know the items for the most part.




First was the Yaba Concealer in Buff. They did good in this area color wise. It was a small sample which I am kind of bummed about but then not really because I rather get other products instead of this!




The next Item I got was Zoya Nail Polish in Julie. I really love this color. I have bought many purple colors and they all go on really clear. This one you can actually see and has a hint of sparkle which is cute!! I also love the brand Zoya. This was my first time trying their brand and I will definitely buy again. I have always had a problem with polish taking forever to dry and with a one year old running around that sucks. Zoya dried pretty fast!!
The next Item in my bag was Pacifica Perfume Roll-On in Island Vanilla. I didnt think I was going to like this to be honest. When I saw I was getting it I was not too excited. Then when I got it and it was vanilla I was bummed but it actually smells amazing!!! Totally surprised! Also the roll on is kind of nice to have in my purse!! I am not huge on perfumes and such But I would probably buy this product again.

Another Item I got was Juicy Lip Gloss in pink. I love lip gloss but was hoping for the lipstick. I just started using lipstick again and really wanted to try a new one out! But I still love the gloss. This one looked pretty dark in the tube but went on lighter then I would have thought. I wold have preferred one of the lighter colors they had but I still love this one! Yo can never have too much lip gloss!






The last product I received in my Ipsy Glam bag was NuMe Finishing Serum. I am glad I got this product because I have been having a hard time with dry, dull hair since having my son over a year ago!! I have been trying product after product with pretty much no luck. So getting this in my bag was awesome! I love NuMe products!




We also recieved a NuMe coupon for $110 off their site. This is awesome!! I did just buy a curling wand from there ( which I love) and got $110 off from another code but need a new blow dryer so this is great!! Cant wait to use it.


Also I would like to add that the Bag is way cute too!! So excited to get cute bags because you can use them for anything!!


If you do not know about Ipsy I want to tell you that you also get Discounts on the products in your bag if you love them and want to purchase more!! So excited!

I am already excited for Junes Glam bag!!! I cant wait till they post the sneak peeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment