Monday, June 3, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday


That we found a house that we love and were able to put an offer on it



That the seller accepted our Offer



That I was able to spend a nice relaxing and fun weekend with my boys before M leaves



That our friend, whose orders to Germany were cancelled, are now going to Germany again! I know its a huge thing of stress lifted off their shoulders! 



That I have awesome inlaws, who offered to ship Ms car to Ohio, pay the $500 escrow money for the house AND put in a fence on our 1.3 acre yard that would cost us a fortune. 

Truly feeling blessed these past few days. 


I will be posting more about the house soon!! We are getting the Home Inspection done Friday and all the paperwork done hopefully today so I will be able to tell you more about it!! So excited to share with you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment