Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Sandusky ToDO List

Well Since I have sat on the computer for a week straight looking for houses with no luck at all, I decided to take a break and look at the fun side of this move. Most of it is so exciting, that is after we get past all the stress of getting there and settling in. Once we are settled in though, it is going to be an amazing 4 years, hopefully longer.

So I decided to make a Sandusky To Do list, a list of all the thinks I want to do in Sandusky before we move that I know there is to do, I will leave finding a house off this time :)


Sandusky To Do List

Buy a Boat. ( you cant not have a boat when your on the lakes)

Get Season Passes to Cedar Point

Find a moms group

Visit Kalahari Indoor water park, alot

Visit Castaway Bay Waterpark 

Lets just say visit all the water parks

Go to Sandusky Speedway

Visit the African Safari Wildlife Park

Go to all the Zoos within a 3 hr drive, probably more 

Golf at all the beautiful locations 

Go fishing...yup I said it

Eat all the food I miss so much

Go to a few Winerys 

Got to Lake Erie Islands

Shop. Alot.

Love the fact that I do not have to drive over 30 min to go get good food and shopping

Just enjoy the fact we will be around all of Ms family ( within a 30 min drive) and in such a beautiful city that might be where we stay for good!!

I know as the months go on there is going to be so much more I find out about and want to add to it!!



          

No comments:

Post a Comment