Monday, May 6, 2013

Mrs. Idaho America

This is not a huge deal but I decided to post about it anyways!! I was at the mall with MJ Friday letting him play in one of those play areas they have at some malls. I try and get him in there every time we are there, if he is being good. I usually am standing real close to MJ since it is crazy busy in there and there are tons of kids even above the age limit and with MJ being so young still, it freaks me out... anyways. I was watching MJ play with another boy, who told me he was going to be 5 in November. After watching them for a little I kept seeing his mom in the corner watching him and saying his name every so often, Matthew. So of course here I would say Matthew to MJ and she would say it to her kid. I was standing at the end of the slide watching them play and she came up to me and asked what my sons name was. We laughed and though it was funny they both had the same name.

This lady was gorgeous, especially after having a baby just a few months ago. Well I didnt say anything other then MJs name to her and I was just about to turn away when she introduced herself as the Director of Mrs Idaho America, I did not really put anything together as to what that was exactly until she handed me a card and told me that I would be perfect for it. She said to contact her and then we went our separate ways. It wasnt until I had left that I looked at this card and realized what it was.

I had a friend who had applied and was going to do it but then they were blessed with their baby girl. SO I knew what it was. It really isnt my thing honestly but I went home and looked it up online. M really wanted me to do it but there was no way it would be possible since we are moving and the Idaho Competition is in November and then you go on from there. But it did get me interested.

Now I probably will never do a Mrs America..ever but I think I might look into it if we Move to Ohio, just to get a little more info on it. It could be fun. I know I wouldnt win but dressing up and the experience would be fun. It was kind of cool to have this director of Mrs America walk up to me and say that I would be perfect for it after watching me for 15 minutes from across the play area.

That will make you smile. Like I said its no big deal I wasnt going to go around and tell My twitter and FB friends all about it but figured I would post here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment