Friday, May 10, 2013

Make Up Favs





ahhh make-up how I love you!! So I have been trying a lot of new things lately when it comes to make-up and hair products. I have always used the same thing for years and finally decided I needed a change. There are so many great products, and bad ones, out there that I can not, not try some out!! So here are some of my favs right now!

My Arbonne make-up brushes are really awesome. It is hard to find a good make-up brush and it is even harder to find one for a good price!! It comes in both a large set as well as a small!!

Also Arbonne has a great concealer!

I am new to the Ulta Brand but so far I really like their blush, eye shadow, lip stick, and mascara. I never was a lipstick kind of girl but lipstick with a hint of gloss over it is just amazing! Oh also their eye liner has become my favorite!

Right now I am finishing up my mary kay loose powder. I dont have anything and to say about it but am excited to try something new next.


I love Maybelline products. I always suggest yo use two different types of mascara to get the volume and length you want. So right now I am using the Ulta as well as the Maybelline brands. I also have the Arbonne's new 'Its a Long Story' mascara. I wouldnt say it is my favorite but it is a good one.

Victoria Secret Lip gloss will always be one of my favorites and it does last a long time!!

As for my hair I am using the new Caviar shampoo and conditioner. It is pretty good, but I switch out every so often. I am also using the Moroccan oil on my hair which I am in love with! Helps your dry hair without leaving it looking oily!

My IPSY Glam Bag was shipped yesterday so keep a look out for that review!! I am reading good things about it on the IPSY website!






Make Up Favs

No comments:

Post a Comment