Friday, May 3, 2013

Wedding

Its wedding season!!! Its always fun to get dressed up and go to a wedding, that is not yours, that you do not have to stress about hehehe. Well I know of three in the upcoming months, a friend, a cousin, and my brother. Two I know for sure I will be attending and one, my cousins, possibly not due to us PCSing that same month. My brothers is going to be hard enough to make!! Well I went shopping today for a dress that I can wear to all of them. I had the shoes already and I had this dress in mind but needed to try it on. I bought the clutch and earrings online separately and am praying they look good. They look a tad dark compared to the shoes but we shall see!! Although this is not SPRING colors, I am loving this dress. So easy to dress up or dress down depending on the occasion and I can wear it to the wedding in May as well as the last one in October! I call that a good deal!

Wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment