Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Starting Over

I just put MJ down for his second nap today, like any other day. Except for today I was putting him down for his morning nap and then emailing our Realtor a copy of our signed offer for a house we really love in Medina Ohio. As for the afternoon nap I put him down just to go downstairs and start looking for a new house but in Sandusky Ohio. That is right, it changes that quick with the Military. Our orders have changed.

Turns out someone was already assigned to the Medina Station and is already there but since they were having problems with their systems they did not know until today. So we were given our Second choice. I think I wouldnt be so upset if we had not fallen in love with the area and found a house that we just adored and cheaper then we wanted! But instead I spent most of the afternoon crying because I do not like one house in Sandusky. There all expensive, or old old old, or too city with no yard. There is no perfect house there.

When we got Medina it started out this way too. I did not like any house, until I found THE HOUSE but I have searched high and Low in sandusky and 30 minutes out and still can not find the one that comes close. I need to get that town and that house out of my head. Maybe that will help me. I know that we will find a house eventually, I know that we will love the area, maybe even better then Medina, I mean it is cloer to the family ( by like 15 minutes) and is right on the lake. I do not know it like I do Medina. I had this amazing picture of Medina in my head from what friends explained to us and what we researched and saw. Now all I see is a tourist town with crappy houses. Again Medina started the same way.

So here we are starting completly over. Starting from scratch. Looking at houses again in a different area, researching vet offices, schools, day cares, gyms, things to do. We start all over. The stress starts all over.

Here we go again...... Pray we find something and we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment