Saturday, May 18, 2013

Citrus Lane Review : May

I got my first Citrus lane box today!!I was extreamly excited for this. Those of you that do not know what citrus lane is, it is a subscription box ( of course it is I love these things) that you get monthly but for your kids. You would subscribe online where it would ask you if you have a boy or girl and their age. It goes from birth to age 3 I believe. They send you 5/6 things a month based on your childs age. It can be anywhere from cool new toys to fun new snacks that are out. Like my Ipsy bag, this is a fun way to get to know other brands that are out there and get something you might not have bought otherwise. Also like other subscription boxes, you either love it or you hate it. I figured we would give Citrus Lane a try for a few months. Oh did I mention that they send a gift for mom in the box? So that makes it fun!

Click Here if you want to Subscribe to Citrus Lane and for a discount on your first box!
Price: $25 for a month to month or $21 for a 6 month 

So now for The...

 May box Review




Up,Up,Up!, Book and CD set from Barefoot Books 



 This book and CD set uses playful, rhyming text and sing-along songs to take readers to an airborne adventure across the land. I really am excited about this book!! MJ just loves books and music and has never really been a part of a sing along one so this will be so fun to try!! I have also heard amazing things about Barefoot Books. Citrus Lane has used them before and I have heard nothing but good reviews!

Price- $9.99




Blue Race Car from Green Toys

These Race Cars are made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic milk containers. They are BPA free as well as free from PVC and phthalates and small parts like metal axles and wheels which makes it so safe for your little one! MJ got a red and blue one for Christmas from his NaNa and we also bought him an airplane from Green Toys for easter. He loves them and so do we!! It was such a fun first car for him. You can find cars, planes, trucks, and even tea sets for girls!! Its safe, great for the environment, and MJ loves them!! What is better then that?

Price $8.99


Nibbly Fingers from Ella's Kitchen

 Our Cirtus Lane box came with a box of 5 granola type bars. Ella's Kitchen offers a full line of products for babies and kids that are tasty, natural, and 100% organic!! MJ was not a fan of these today. We will try again a different day since he was a bit crabby at snack time. BUT M did love them lol

Price $4.21







The Red One Smoothie Fruit Snack from Ella's Kitchen


The new thing is pouches. MJ is obsessed with the organic ones with peter rabbit on the front of them. And by obsessed I mean if he sees it he HAS to have it. I do not mind most of the time because we are going through a picky stage and this is a way he can get more than a full serving of veggies and fruit. I knew he would love this one just as much and I was right! Ella's brand is also 100% organic and is gluten, wheat, dairy, and lactose free!

Price: $14.80 for a pack of 7


For MOM





For mom we got a moisture stick from Deep Steep in Lavender and chamomile. This moisture stick is small enough to throw in your purse and easy to apply. It helps hydrate and prevents premature aging, Something all of us moms would love. I am not a huge fan of the smell but it is not horrible. I for sure will throw it in my purse to use. Idaho is so dry! It does go on a tad greasy and although that does not completely go away it isnt bad. It definitely leaves your skin feeling soft!

Price: $5.95



Total Worth about $31

Although I was not amazed by this box it was still a good one. The book is awesome, I wouldnt mind seeing a book in each box, the car is way cool but since we already had it kind of a bummer. As for the snacks it was something I would have never bought for MJ to try but its always fun to try new things. The moms gift was also decent!! I will for sure try Citrus Lane for at least 2 more months before I decide to keep it or do way with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment