Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ipsy: June Glam Bag Sneak Peek

Well the sneak Peeks of the IPSY glam bag for June are in!!! I must say that there are a lot of people complaing already. My view: Its $10!!! This is a fun way to try new makeup for free! I guarantee people have found makeup that they love that they never would have tried without IPSY. I guess to each their own, I wont complain!


Sneak Peek #1

Your wild side deserves a little hint of color this summer!



Im thinking the two on top Are bronzers, which I am extreamly excited for. The red could either be cheek color or lip gloss, but Im leaning toward cheek color. Either way Im so excited. I never really wear bronzer but have been wanting to try one so I can start!! I have also never used cheek color so im curious to see how it is compared to regular blush!


Sneak Peek #2

  Wild with vivid pencils perfect for your pout await this month.



Well this one is pretty obvious! Lip liner!!!! I am really hoping they send a lip stick to match it with but am excited either way!! 



Sneak Peek #3

 The sun won't be the only thing sparkling this summer!






I have read from the post that this is a type of eye liner. Others say its an eye shadow. One girl actually posted a link that it is indeed a glitter pallet. Not really my style but it could be fun to try. With just a small amount it could look really great for a night out!! For sure not for everyday use. 


Sneak Peek #4

You are going to be wild about TWO of these products in your June Glam Bag!




I had no idea what these were, except maybe a highlighter pencil until someone posted a link. Ipsy really out did themselves with trying to make us 'guess' with their blurry pictures this month. I believe 1 or 2 of these are gel eyeliner from Cailyn. Those of you close to me know that I am extreamly exited for this because I wanted to try Gel eye liner!! Also the highlighter pencil would be nice too!! Im not quite sure what the red item is in this picture. We will find out in a week or so!!



Bonus 

Rawr

Ipsy also posted this picture. With all of the captions and this picture it seems like they will be doing a wild theme for June. This could be hinting the bag might be cheetah print?? So excited!!


Well there they are. The 4+1 Sneak Peeks for June!! I think I am even more excited for this bag then I was for the last. All of the items, if they are what I think they are, are ones I would love to have and would use often!! 

Come back Near the end of the month to read the reviews on the products!! 

Happy Birthday Month to me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment