Monday, June 24, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday

 That although we did not do any Birthday Festivities on Saturday, I as able to spend it with some great ladies and my little man and didnt have to be alone



For having a good friend who is able to watch MJ when I have a doctors appt



I guess just all around having that good friend!! She is pretty awesome. 



That M is doing so well in Recruiting school and he actually likes it!



For sleep. Good sleep is underappriciated






It has been one long week. Just in the sense that the days are long and I am tired by 6pm. Yikes!!! But it was a good week. MJ was able to get to hang out with his BFF here 3 times last week! I know he is going to miss K so much, and I am gonna miss the whole family! They have for sure been our closest friends here. We have been through a lot together and Having them move across the world is gonna suck!!! But hopefully we will get to go visit!! 
M is loving recruiting school which is awesome. I was worried. I knew he would be ok with it for 4 years but he would like to make it last the rest of his AF career which 12 years in one job is hard. But as of right now, he really likes it and he seems to be doing so good!! Time is going by slow one minute and fast the next so I dont know what to expect the next 5 weeks.Hopefully this week goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment