Thursday, June 6, 2013

Red Friday













Red Friday 

Well as you know, I have posted about Red Friday before. For those of you who missed it here it is  Red Friday.

Well this is my official Red Friday attire. I am in love with all of it!! I have to admit, I am horrible at wearing red of Fridays. I just dont really have anything red, its not a good color for me. So I bought the bracelet well actually I won it, half of it in a photo contest. I bought it especially for Red Fridays, but it sat in my jewelery box for a month. Until I finally got one of the 'famous' Ref Friday Shirts from @Deployment Problems on twitter!! She is amazing. She only pre makes them, sets a day and time a few days before the sale and they are gone within 5 minutes of them going on sale. I am so happy I got one this last round. I now have my Red Friday shirt.  I will try not to wear it every Friday... no promises though :) just playing!!!

What is your Red Friday attire???
Support the cause!!

Miss me shorts
buckle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment