Monday, June 17, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday

 That the first week of M being gone went fairly smooth


That MJs head is healing well


That Im getting things done for the PCS and not stressing, so far


That God has his ways of making everything ok, even when we arent looking


That TLF is booked




As always, its Monday!! No its a good day. It has been a good week, considering M is gone. I had a few moments here and there I thought I was going to die but Im good now! Everything is good! This
This morning after MJs nap I have to go to TMO to finalize our date the movers come, and then to housing to set out pre inspectiona dn out processing inspection on the house. Not excited to go into that office, only because the head lady there is just nuts. Rude, mean, and she scares me. Has for 4 years lol. I dread going in there. She makes military spouses feel like they are so dumb and know nothing! I insure you Miss G, I am not dumb! Ok off that rant :) After those two things are done its home to rent the Uhaul since all of our dates are final. We booked TLF which I am thankful for because its PCS season and so busy. With my 3 dogs and child I have to have the nice, 2 bedroom one with Kitchen and room. Kind of like a 2 bedroom apartment. Its pretty nice.  So Im pretty thankful we got that. Anyways, things are getting done! This week will be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment