Monday, June 10, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday

That we got to spend a relaxing LAST weekend with M before he leaves tomorrow



That things are still going well with the house buying process



That my Ipsy bag will be shipping this week ( its the little things!)



That we found someone to mow our lawn for cheap while M is away



To be MJs mommy. I dont say it enough, or maybe I do, but that boy is a blessing!



Well tomorrow is almost here, M leaves on a 7 week TDY. I know there are plenty of spouses out there who go through it all the time, TDYs or deployments but this is our first time since MJ was born. Its hard enough having your husband leave when its just you two, but to have him leave both of us... its a different kind of hard. Im sad. He may not think I am because Im trying to put on a brave face but Im sad. Im sad for my son. Although its only a TDY and he will get to skype and talk to his daddy everyday, his daddy is still gone and that makes me sad for him. Im sad for me too. Because I am going to miss him like crazy. Im also nervous. Nervous to be without him, and take care of our son, alone, for 7 weeks. I know I will be ok, and I KNOW MJ will be ok, but Im still sad. 

Ok Ok its Thankful Monday, not sappy feel sorry for myself Monday. But I must run!! I need to spend every second I can get with that Man before he leaves wayyy too early in the morning. 

Pray that I wont be too much of a mess after I get back to my car at the air port. I do need to drive that hour home! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment