Friday, June 21, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag: June

Finally!!! It Finally game!! My Ipsy Glam bag is here!! Only took forever. I have to admit their shipping is just awful. If I wasnt so in love with the beauty products I would be pretty upset.

Now before my review let me tell you that I already had another early sneak peek at the June bag. A girl that works with M has been getting ( and paying) for two by mistake. So she sold one to me. I was already loving the products from what I saw in my Glam room so I was more then happy to get two bags. So I have been playing with some of the stuff for a few days now. My bag isnt the exact same but pretty close.




First was the Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in Iron and one in Purple from the other bag. I am loving this eyeliner!Except the purple one of course, not my color and not sure if I will wear it other then to try it.! I never really wear eyeliner on the top unless we are going out and I have always used a liquid pen type. I started to hate it because it would flake off so I stopped wearing top eye liner all together. A friend of mine uses Gel so I was really wanting to try it so it was awesome that we got it in our bag this month!! This was a full size gel eye liner with build in brush! I tried the brush once but decided to go with my own to make the line thinner. I would have preferred the black but Iron ended up being great too!


Price: $21.00



Next in my bag I received the J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta and mine was Suzie. This is something I wont really use. It actually says that it is not for the eyes. Well not sure where I would use it, but wasnt planning on using it for the eyes either. So Again This was really the only thing in my bag I was not excited about. But I know some ladies out there might love it. Its pretty colors but the sparkles are pretty big for makeup! M hates sparkles so this wont be opened in the house lol  Again, full sized Palette .There were 2 different color Palettes that went out in the Glam Bags




Price: $4.49




Next in the bag was the Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink. Although this did not come with a matching gloss or lipstick, which would make it ten times better, I still love it. I have been just lining the lips, blending it a little and then adding a pink gloss. Turns out nice! So I really do like this product!! Now Im just out to get a matching lipstick to go with! This was also full sized I do believe there were 3 different colors that went out in the Glam Bags

Price: $12.00



Next was the NYX Rouge Cream Blush. I have never tried a cream blush and was a little nervous but I think with a little practice it will turn out right. A little more messy then grabbing a brush with the powder blush but not a big deal. The color was really pretty and this blush was larger then any of my other blushes so that was really cool!! Now This was different for everyone. I believe there were different colors and a mix of powders and creams in all the Glam bags.  In mine I got Rose Petal and the other bag was Tea Rose
Price: $6.00


Last in my bag was the Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil I have not used this product yet. I am very new to using highlighters and am still working on the one I got from Sephora in my birthday bag. But I am excited for this because it is something I wanted to try and possibly start using!

Price: $18.00


Now this next one wasnt actually in MY bag but it was in the one I bought from the friend, adn was different from what I had so I thought I would show it as well.  It was the Jcat Beauty Eyelash and eyelash glue This is something that probably wont be used any time soon, if at all. Maybe for a photo shoot or if I ever have another wedding. But I dont need them. But It was cool to see something different in the bag. I know there are girls who subscribe who would love it.




Price: $3.99


Also in my bag, for referring two friends I got the O-Ring Stud Wrap. I wasnt too excited about this and was actually going to trade it but its kind of cute. Paird with some others it can be really nice!! I didnt find it on their actual site so the link is just to the site.

Price: Unsure, their bracelets were ranging from about $15-40






All in all, this bag was amazing. The bag itself was cute and I loved almost all of the products provided. I say this is well worth $10 and am excited to see what July has to offer!!




Total: $61 Not including the items that were from the friends bag or the Bracelet



As always click on the Ipsy link at the top and sign up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment