Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Citrus Lane Review: June

Well I have to say that this is my second box with Citrus Lane and I was not impressed. I really really wanted to love them. I dont know if its because my kid isnt the normal 16 month old or they just do not give good stuff. Right now it is not worth the money I pay for it. Hoping next month is better. If it isnt, it will be my last month!


But here it goes!


June Box Review


Sun Protection Hat from iPlay 





This sun hat is made from UV-protective fabric thats rated 50 SPF+. Its wide brim provides all over coverage to prevent sun damage while the microfiber fabric helps keep kids cool. Mine was not this pattern, as you can see in the main picture. It is cute and it will be used while hanging out in the back yard but MJ wears baseball hats out, for the most part. Im pretty sure its just me that thinks this is silly just because its not our 'style'. We are all about the baseball caps in this house!

Price: $15.00




Sand Toy from Haba




This is made from a German toy company, not that Im complaining but I like USA products. It is made from PVC-Free plastic which is nice. It seems as though everyone got a different sand toy. I got one sand castle/bucket. MJ will love this but it would have been fun to get more then one sand toy. Guess it looks like we are out to buy more!

Price: $4.99 for the above, not sure of ours exactly




Happy Tot Plus from Happy Family 
 This is an all-organic fruit and veggie pouch that has added nutrition that helps toddlers grow. It includes choline for brain development and healthy eyes, and the gluten-free grain, salba, for nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, protein and calcium. Each one is free from gluten, soy, and dairy. MJ got one of the Blueberry, apple, and purple carrot. As you know from Mays Review, MJ loves pouches and it seems like this one is no different. Pretty cool flavor as well.


Price:$26.69 for a pack of 16


Sunny Sunscreen SPF35 from Episencial



This sunscreen is made for sensitive skin using minerals instead of harsh chemicals, it moisturizes while it protects. It is also Naturally water-resistance for up to 80 minutes. This is for all ages. I know I am always worried about what goes on MJs skin. I have stuck with a spray on sunscreen for a while now because it is easy and he is not a calm toddler. This one sounds like it is really good for the skin and body. Its smell is no different from any other sunscreen. We havent used it yet, but you will know if it doesnt work, I will be writing a mad blog lol


Price: $11.85


Total worth about : $34

This bag was less exciting then the last box which is disappointing but its still nice to be able to try some new products. It was a perfect theme for June though!

No comments:

Post a Comment