Monday, April 8, 2013

THANKFUL Mondays???

There are plenty of bloggers out there who have a themed day of blogging, I used to even. One Popular one is Thankful Thursday. This is exactly what it reads, you post 5 things you are thankful for in your life every Thursday. A close friend of mine started this one last week and I decided to join her, but instead of Thankful Thursdays I want to do mine on Mondays. The reason behind this is because Mondays are no fun. Nobody likes them. We all dread them. Everything bad that can happen usually happens on a Monday. So what Better day then a Monday to sit and remember what we are Thankful for what great things we have in our lives!!! Maybe this will each Monday, a little better.



Thankful Monday
My husband who works so hard to take care of our family and is the most amazing Husband and father a person could ask for

My son who has the best personality ever. He has changed our lives in so many ways and we love him for this.

My home, although it is not Ideal and we are excited to move it is our Home that we started our Family in 

Our 3 dogs who are all so good with MJ now that they are settled in with him when I have seen so many others have to give theirs away.

The Military who has made me crazy and stressed constantly BUT it has given us security, education, success, strength, memories, and experiences we would not have had otherwise. I am so happy M decided to join 8 years ago. It is giving us this life we are living and  its really a great one!




ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT EVEN ON A MONDAY, THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR! 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment