Monday, April 15, 2013

Thankful Monday



Thankful Monday

My friends who are always there for me when I need them

The fact that we are leaving this year to move to a new location to start new memories

My cars because everyone knows I love them both lol

That the sun is shining and although it probably wont warm up today I still can look out my window and pretend its a beautiful day 

Monthly squadron lunch bunches so I can catch up with some of the squadron ladies who I dont get to see very often throughout the month. 




Today when I woke up I was not thankful because its a Monday and everything bad happens on a Monday, especially when you get no sleep the night before. But its Thankful Monday so I must turn my day around and remember that I have so much to be thankful for in my life so I cant dwell on the small amount of things that are bad. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment