Monday, April 29, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday

I am thankful for a good pair of shoes... come on yall know you have those one shoes that you love


I am thankful it was warm this past weekend so we could spend some time outdoors


I am thankful that M gets to take a little time off so we can go meet my mom in Reno before he leaves


I am thankful Kemba is doing even better on his training besides the fact I have a huge hole in my finger from when he got the treat out of my hand...still learning 'easy'


I am thankful for Gabby and the few others that I can just be myself around and have a good time. August is coming so quick and although we are excited I am going to miss her and the others I am close to. I will be thankful for social media, email, and skype so we are able to keep in touch all the way over seas.


Here is a 'live' photo of an outfit I posted from polyvore last week
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment