Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MAKE-UP MAKE-UP MAKE-UP

Today I signed up for the ipsy Glam Bag!!! I am so extreamly excited. I love make-up..I even love the word make-up, make-up and nail polish! Now Im a simple girl, really I am. Not one to sit and take hours getting ready everyday..come on now I am a mom who has that time!? But it doesnt mean I dont like to look pretty. If you know me at all you know that I love my heels, my jewelry, my coach purses, and my makeup..and of course dont forget the hair!!! I suck at hair though so we will skip that.

 A friend of a friend posted a picture on facebook saying she got her first glam bag! What is this Glam Bag you speak of??  I had no idea what she was talking about. Like me, she loves make-up. So I went ahead and checked it out. Ipsy  is awesome how had I never heard of this site before!? This is like pintrest for glam, seriously it is! You can watch different tutorials and 'pin' what you love. Now you can sign up for the glam bag. For $10 a month you get a bag of GLAM, about 4-5 different beauty products that match your 'style' ( you fill out a little quiz that will help them better match your skin and style, they also keep an eye out on things you watch and pin to help pack the bag). Now really ladies think about it... $10 How much does your mascara cost? Now how about your eye liner? Nail Polish? You get the point. If you spend any money on make-up monthly then you are spending way more then $10. Now you dont know what you get until it comes which makes it even more fun. I will post a picture of a bag that came for someone this month below.


 Crappy thing about this glam bag is its a newer business so they have low inventory and sooo many people want it so they have a wait list. Once you sign up you go on a waitlist until they are able to place you in the rotation. But once your in you are in until you decide you dont want to be, so Im on the wait list. Boooo Im so impatient. I am hoping I get an email soon saying Im getting my first bag!!

  Im really big into these new monthly subscription things lately. We have a spoiled rotten box for the dogs that comes monthly with goodies for them, now this Glam Bag AND when MJ is about 3 there is this one that has different toys and activities! Sooo cool. Im a stay at home mom it takes little to get me excited!


This is the friends bag I told you about!!
Keep an eye out for more post about whats in MY glam bag soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment